Private QuickBooks Desktop or Online Training (Onsite or Onsite*) * Local Broward county only.
One on one (Private) onsite QuickBooks Training – flat fee $375 (3 hours) Additional hours at $95. Instructors are Certified QB Advisors Desktop and Online editions.
Important: Prior to any onsite/offsite training we recommend a QB book analyzes or COA set up.
Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We come to your location.
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don’t impact your business!
** Travel time more than 10 miles radius of zip code 33064. Additional fees plus tolls and parking. **
Virtual (private) offsite QB Training – Flat Rate $295 (3 hours) Additional Hours $75.
We focus on the same type of training as above with the exception of the instructor teaching remotely with you via the internet connection and live phone conversation. Teaching you step by step. We created this type offsite service for the busy Entrepreneurs.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation policy 5 days prior to the scheduled date is 100% refundable. Less than 72 hours non-refundable. In the event that ETBS, has to cancel for any reason or postpone the training a full 100% refundable fee will be refunded by check.
QB Analyzes starting $449 (existing books/COA)
* Prior to commencing any bookkeeping services for an existing account (chart of accounts). We must review and determine a health check for the books statue to verify if all the general ledgers accounts were set up correctly based on industry, categories, item list, class list, inventory and other related items. We will provide recommendations for the area that your books need a revision, reclassification of general ledgers and possible staff training to learn how to utilize QB software properly. A written proposal will send with the additional fees for these services.
A QB analyzes report will be provided upon completion showing the condition of the books. this service does (not) include the actual reclassification, revised COA, reconciliation or editing of any transactions. Time of delivery is approx., two weeks + depending on the size of the file and accumulated transactions.
New to QuickBooks ? We can professionally set up your books custom made based on your specific industry.
QB Set Up Fee $199 Cash Basis (new entities/startups) Accrual Basis AP’s/AR’s $249.
QB Analyzes Service starting at $349 (for existing book/COA) With a purchase of bookkeeping package.